Senior Technical Business Analyst
- You will have a restless curiosity that will lead you to interrogate all technology, processes and data for opportunities to improve stability, customer experience and quality.
- Business analysis and Project Management skills
- You will work with multiple IT domains and business stakeholders to define and prioritise changes and issues according to impact, risk and business benefit, before delivering measurable solutions that drive stability and improvement
- You will encourage strong knowledge management across your application stack and endeavour to update all architecture diagrams and documents, data flows and integrations, release and deployment guides, administration; disaster recovery documentation, user and/or training manuals are centrally stored and frequently reviewed.
- Build strong relationships with the business to understand business strategy with awareness of reputational, financial or regulatory impacts associated with disruption to the supporting services.
- Strong relationships with the architecture functions (both Infrastructure and external) to ensure compliance with associated roadmaps, new service design, existing service re-design and once trained, out-of-hours cover will be mandatory at times of need.
- Weekend check and updates will also be mandatory on some of the architectural systems (service monitors, IIS servers that serve Right Angle)
- Functional / RA knowledge of versions from S14.1 onwards – minimum 5 + years – The essentials of RA.
- 5+ years SQL knowledge. (Custom reports and in SQL)
- Need to read and navigate SQL and Stored procedures within RA
- SQL server and its navigation
- Physical oil and refined products life cycle
- Appreciation and understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodology
- MS TFS for log keeping
- .Net and C# would be desirable but not essential
- Training the staff
- Working with the business and stakeholders to meet their requirements
- Maintain book of work in MS TFS
- Drive the items on TFS of work to closure.
- You will be the go-to person functionally for RA
- Deployment tools – Octopus and Team city experience would be an advantage
- General support of RA – covering basically everything from Front office to Back-office issues.